Wednesday, October 8, 2008

What have I done?

Ok, so I heard back from the people in Huntsville today and they agreed to my counteroffer and have sent another offer package to me. It will be here tomorrow and I have until Friday to respond. Uh oh! Now what do I do? Did I ever mention what a big decision this is?

I'm just trying to ignore all that for now so hopefully I can sleep tonight and not dream about it like I have been.
Moving on... You may or may not be aware that Space Shuttle Atlantis was supposed to launch in the next few days to service the Hubble telescope. Endeavor was standing by on the second launch pad in case a rescue mission was needed. Well, Hubble broke more parts so that launch is off until next year. Did I ever mention that I was on both of those orbiters? I don't recall. Anyway, for every launch, NASA makes a t-shirt that we can buy. I've been patiently waiting for these 2 shirts to come out so I can buy about 30 of each. The designs are shown below along with my proposed modification. I'm still waiting to hear back from the t-shirt printing place as to whether they'll accept that change or not. I don't see any reason why they won't do it.




I also finally figured out how to add music to our blog. Now all I need to do is figure out how to get it to play in random order. I think we did a nice job of balancing the music selection, don't you? Dana kept insisting on adding ACDC and the like while I wanted Steven Curtis Chapman. The boys also made some suggestions to round it out.
Stay tuned for an update on the inevitable, potentially life changing decision.

4 comments:

Joann said...

Praying for your family as you ponder this big decision. I imagine Jerry and Jennifer (and probably their kids, too) would have some good 20/20 hindsight advice after making such an uprooting move and coming out on the other side of it. May all of you come to the point of unimaginable peace to confidently move or stay!

Jennifer @ Diving In said...

20/20 hindsight advice: do not bribe your kids with a puppy in order to make them forget about the move.

Seriously, you know we're praying for you!

The Wells Family-Jason, Gwen, Paige, and Lane said...

Well, on the lighter side...I like the music! If I ever updated my blog, I might consider doing something similar!

Praying for you here, too.

Earl and Lois said...

Old grandpa Earl posted a blog and somehow it got clear down by your Labor day information. Check it out if you want to go back that far. It is no telling what I might do to let this machine mess up what I try to do on it. We think we are learning how to blog some of our pictures.
Our love to all the Reynolds clan.