Friday, November 20, 2009

Fall Pictures

A couple of weeks ago we drove to our favorite state park to take some pictures of the boys with the Fall colors. Unfortunately, it looks like the weekend before was the best time to go as most of the leaves had already fallen. But we still got some good pictures and had a good time.

These first few pictures were taken on the way over there. Not bad considering Dana took these while I was driving. She didn't even roll the window down!




Postcard #1 - This is the Tennessee River down by Guntersville



Postcard #2 - Cool shot, huh?




We still can't get used to seeing the vines and undergrowth covering EVERYTHING like it is in this picture.




Playing around with the camera.



Again.


Kevin & Cameron completely unaware of Nature's beauty.


My good lookin' Boy #1.



My beautiful family. I love the background in this shot.



Candid shot of Cameron. These types of shots are my favorite.


The handsome Boy #2.



And the stunningly cute Boy #3.




He's NOT HAPPY but it sure made a cute picture. Too bad it blurred. I was having a hard time with the lighting (and dying batteries).



This photo speaks for itself.



My boys headed back down the boardwalk.



Another one where the light got me. Darn it. I like the shot.




Just chillin'.





We're wishing everyone a happy Thanksgiving!

No comments: