Sunday, June 21, 2009

I GOT A NEW CAMARO!!!

Happy Father's Day to all you fathers out there.

For my special day, my loving wife bought a new Camaro for me! Check it out.


Ok, so it's a wireless mouse shaped like the new Camaro but it's still pretty cool. That's as close as I'm going to get to the Camaro anytime soon so I'll take it.


I bet your mouse isn't as intimidating as this one.


The headlights even light up when you click the buttons.

And while we're posting, here's Cameron's new haircut. Well, his old new haircut. He really wanted a mohawk so Dana gave him a semi-mohawk by buzzing the sides and leaving the top long for the better part of the week. She cut the rest of it off before he had to go out in public.


We had a little trouble getting it to stay up straight for this picture.

Next weekend we're flying back to NM to visit family and friends! We're looking forward to seeing everyone again.

2 comments:

Jennifer @ Diving In said...

You had me going for a minute there.

Laurie said...

We're looking forward to seeing you guys!