Sunday, January 25, 2009

Better Late Than Never

You know how it goes. You're at some party or event and your camera battery dies or you're busy so you ask someone if they can take pictures and give a copy to you later. Usually, you never get the pictures. Well, someone else took these pictures (Thanks Mom!) and I obviously did get the copies, it just took awhile for me to get them transferred to the computer. We'll start back at Cade's birthday party...



Birthday boy, Pa and me.

Cam and Pa

Judging by the cheesy grin on Kevin's face and the fact that neither Pa nor I are looking at the camera, Kevin must have said something right before the picture was taken.


This was one of Cade's presents - his very own scooter. He can ride his brothers' two-wheeled scooters alright but this one is his favorite.


The boys and their scooters.

I just love this picture of Cade.




Helping Pa give the Corvette a 450hp transplant!





Since I wasn't even on the same side of the Mississippi, Kevin had to take charge in getting the family Christmas tree. Here he is cutting down his first tree.




Kevin helping Tootie drag their tree down the hill.




Kevin's one and only soccer tournament was in December. I missed that too. I think he looks big in this picture. I called Dana to check on the game just seconds after he made a goal. When I heard that I almost cried because I missed it!

Family portrait on Christmas day.


No comments: