Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Halloween and Soccer

Bear with me, we have a bunch of photos too cute not to share.


Pumpkin carving time! Cameron wanted a Clone Trooper from Star Wars this year.


Kevin wanted the grim reaper on his pumpkin to match his costume.


Dana handled the carving duties for the Clone Trooper. you can see a horrible draft on the back of the pumpkin.


Ready to get some candy!


This is what our house looked like for Halloween. Like our homemade tombstones? The entry way was kept dark and I sat in the corner with my own grim reaper costume. A strobe light and fog added to the effect. Some people screamed when I grabbed them, one kid threw most of her candy all over the porch, another stabbed me repeatedly with his sword... I even scared some of the parents! I had a blast. Next year I plan on having a night vision camera to record it all.


Not sure what to say about Cameron here.


Da boys.


After watching me work on the car, Cam decided he needed to jack up his 4wheeler and work on it.


Cade thought long and hard about what to put on his pumpkin.


Kevin is now the goalie for the second half of the games. He's doing a great job.


Ain't no stinky girl gonna score a goal on my boy!


Imagine how fast Cam would be if he quit watching his shadow as he ran!


I like this action shot of Cameron. I don't have any pictures of it, but in his most recent game he scored 3 goals!


The morning games are starting to get a little chilly.

2 comments:

The Wells Family-Jason, Gwen, Paige, and Lane said...

Great pics! The weather must be beautiful still-everyone's in shorts and T's.
The Halloween night fun reminds me of a lady here in town who pulled a similar stunt. She was dressed as a witch & frightened kids/adults on her front porch. That was three years ago, and both of my kids STILL remember it!

Mike & Dana said...

That's what I tell Dana. The neighborhood kids won't remember who gave what candy but they'll remember our house.