Friday, September 14, 2007

Weekend at the Lake

Last weekend was rather busy for us. Kevin had his first soccer game with his new team. His team won 8-2. My boy had 2 assists, 4 shots on goal and scored twice! That was a nice change of pace from the team he was on last year when they lost every game but one and tied the other. Sorry, no pictures.

After the game we headed off to the lake for the night. We didn't take the boat this time. We just let the boys play in the water and sand.

Sunday evening, we hosted a "Watch the Cowboys Whoop Up on the Giants" party with our life group and 2 more families that are considering joining the group. In all we had 13 adults and 18 kids! Needless to say it was a bit noisy at times.


Cade and me playing in the sand.


Kevin and Cade taking a break.


All the boys playing. Notice Cades' mouth is wide open. We call that his Calvin pose - as in Calvin and Hobbes.


Jumping the waves.


Sunrise on Sunday morning.

I saved my best pictures for last...


My new powder coater works GREAT! Dana better watch out because anything metal that fits in the oven is a potential project.


And even better than the powder coater - my Camaro now has a disc brake! Give me another 7 or 8 months and it will have 2.

No comments: